BOOK REVIEW - REVELATIONS PART III


Revelations - Part III
by Zachary Valtschanoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Life got in the way, so it took me a while to get around to reading the final instalment of this trilogy, but I’m glad I did. The writing is better still here, more poetic yet more controlled, and the Zachary's voice and vision are clearer.

This is pretty much in keeping with the development of the central character throughout the three books. There’s a strong sense of development, maturation, and change, leading not so much to closure as to acceptance. I really like this, especially as it brings with it a degree of optimism and reconciliation.

These books have so much depth that they all merit rereading. Zachary clearly knows his philosophy, and he has done a fantastic job of transcending these ideas and going off in his own direction.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts