BOOK REVIEW - REVELATIONS PART I


Revelations
by Zachary Valtschanoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having read snippets of Zachary’s work elsewhere, I was pleased to find his trilogy of books. There is a certain wisdom and sincerity to his writing that I really enjoy.

This book reads like a series of diary entries, though not always in chronological order, and the content is deeply poetic and introspective. I won’t pretend to have grasped everything on first read, but that isn’t unusual with this type of philosophical writing. Thankfully the layout aids understanding, with short sentences and paragraphs, and plenty of white space on the page.

It feels like there is a lot to learn from the personal journey this book represents, and I will be returning to it once I have read the remaining two parts.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts